welearnthai.com is not accepting any new enrollments
Why We’re the Best.
- We Limit Class Sizes and Only Enroll Serious Students.
- We Offer a Range of Classes at All Levels and Run Them Each Month.
- We Have Awesome, Full Time, Salaried Teachers That Really Enjoy Teaching.
- We are Professionally Managed with Native English Speaking Staff.
- We Have a Great Location and Offer a Comfortable and Fun Atmosphere.
- We are not just a Team but also Family.
How to obtain your Thailand Student/ED Visa
- Apply in person here in Chiang Mai or from abroad.
- We will provide you with the documentation needed to obtain your visa.
- You apply for the visa at the Thai embassy or consulate of your choice.
- If You Have Any Questions, Don’t Hesitate to Ask.
- Contact Us by Facebook Messenger or Email.
Interview with Michelle and Adam – Thanks for the video Calvin
Our System is Simple.
- We provide ED Visa’s for 6-Months or 1-Year at a time.
- After you enter Thailand on your ED visa, you extend your visa at the local Immigration every 90 days.
- Classes start monthly, so you are welcome to jump in at any level and progress at your own pace.
- Study in the morning and afternoon.
- Classes meet for 2 hours each day, 4 days Per Week.
- You Can Get Your ED Visa with Us for Up To Three Years.
What’s Included in Your Thai ED Visa Tuition
- Books and Material are Provided Free of Charge.
- Processing of all documents for maintaining your visa.
- Cultural activities and outings. Some of which are free.
- High speed internet and lots of space to stretch out. Bring you work from home.
- Fresh ground coffee and tea.
Group Study Prices
- 180 Hours of Group Classes. (each 6-months)
- Classes Meet 2 hours a day , 4 days a week.
- 20,000 – 180 Hours – 6 Month
- 30,000 Baht – 360 Hours – 1 Year
ED Visa – Private Study Prices
- 180 Hours of Private Lessons.
- 45,000 Baht – 180 Hours
Chiang Mai’s Best ED Visa Program
Fun and Energetic Classes
The Day of the Fruit Lesson